Catholic Education South Australia is committed to providing a quality education in all Catholic schools regardless of the location.
The Country Teacher Incentives are designed to attract, support, develop and retain teachers in rural Catholic Schools.
Country Teaching Incentives include:
- reimbursement of removal costs
- an establishment grant
- country teacher scholarships
- remote allowance
- additional non-contact time for early career teachers
- assistance to return to metropolitan area after 4 years
- high priority for the Study Incentive Program
- provision of support through Early Career Teacher Consultants
- induction and formation for early career teachers