Our Diocese is bordered on:
North: the 25th degree of south Latitude.
West: the Western Australian border.
East: portions of Queensland, Victoria and all NSW borders.
South: The southern coast of Australia from the Western Australian border to a point south of Moonta, then by a line following the limits of Hundreds to the Victorian border. This line follows:
- the southern limits of Wallaroo and Kadina
- the southern and eastern of Kulpara, Cameron and Boucaul
- the southern of Yackamoorundie
- down the western of Andrews and then following the southern of Andrews and Ayers
- western of Kooringa and Apoinga
- southern of Apoinga
- south of Bright
- west and south of Bower
- south-west portion of Beatty
- western limits of Hay, Skurray and Fisher
- the river Murray forming western limits of Nildottie and Forster
- the southern boundaries of the Hundreds of Forster, Bandon, Chesson, Mindarie, Allen, Kekwick and McGorrery.